ESSENTIAL OILS 101
Saturday September 22nd 10am
YOGA , BARRE + PILATES CLASSES
STUDIO CLASS PRICING
WORKSHOPS + EVENTS
We have two studios upstairs at The Kula Project.
- Non heated Sunrise studio overlooking the beautiful Mystic River
- Sunset studio that is heated using infrared heating panels and can go up to 100+ degrees (most classes are heated to 82 - 90 degrees but you can check the temperature on our class overview page).
- Daily classes offering a variety of classes ranging from vinyasa, power flow, restorative, slow flow and pilates. Please check our schedule for times.
Are all your classes heated?
- We offer a variety of different heated and non heated classes. In general, for our vinyasa and power flow classes we heat the room to 82 - 88 degrees. Ultimate Sweatfest we heat over 90 degrees. We offer non heated classes with "Mellow Flow", and Pilates and Restorative classes are not heated.
- We do love the infrared heating system we use because infrared heat has the ability to evenly heat the studio and penetrate the skin and warm the muscle tissues deep within the body. This helps increase circulation, speed up the metabolism, and increase the heart rate—all of which can strengthen the immune and cardiovascular systems.
Fresh Juice, Smoothies, Power Bowls and Seasonal Beverages
We called the Kula Project a "project" because we are all just that. One giant project. Sometimes referred to as a "hot mess" but we liked the sound of project better. For us, this means a commitment to move the body every day (daily asana) and whenever possible, fueling it with what it needs so we can be healthier (and ideally happier too!).
Our interest stemmed from our own passion of trying different plant based diets, juices, smoothie recipes and elixirs to find the ones that helped replenish the body after an intense heated flow (hello Ultimate Sweatfest!) or helped keep the mind calm after a Kula Surrender restorative class. Oh. And coffee. Always coffee.
We hope you enjoy our rotating menu, and as always,
any feedback or new recipes you want to share, give us a shout